Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Note: My Original Blog

If you would like to read my other blog, you now need to be invited. I made this decision purely on the basis of recent events where I work. Anyone that asks can be invited. For my own sense of well-being, I need to make sure it is not a public blog. This should help a bit for me as a writer as well because I have always felt the pressure to censor. I'm sure it probably will ask you to log in. Sorry.

Michael's Aimless Blog will continue unfettered by readership. That is, if I'm the only reader, I'll still do the blog. :)

I really meant it as practice for the future anyway. It has become fun and I have felt excited about writing each and every entry. Although, the thought of repercussions was always in the back of my mind, I tried not to censor myself.

Those of you who know me, know how to contact me. You're invited.

On a happier note: e major.