Monday, June 13, 2011

Magic



The Disney Magic in Madeira. This is actually a shot towards the forward of the ship from the aft. It is always magical walking the decks. This is the deck where Jonathan, Steven, Wanda and I have made it a tradition to walk late at night before retiring. I have a fondness for this deck because of the conversations we have held while walking, none of us wanting the day to end.

Another favorite deck of mine is deck 4 because this is the deck used for jogging and walking. This deck deepened my rediscovery of music as a major enjoyment in my life. I probably won't see the Disney Magic again for a while with two new ships to explore, but I hope my tenth cruise will be back on the Magic, maybe again for a very long voyage. I really want to try the TransAtlantic coming back to America someday.